There are seven primary facets to our Vision
(1) To publish books and other media that edify
and enlighten believers as they seek a 'deeper revelation' of
their salvation and relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
(2) To produce materials that effectively minister
biblical truth to seekers of other worldviews, who do not yet
(3) To assist gifted authors in getting their
works published and distributed, especially those who are
unfamiliar with the printing/publishing industry and need our
(4) To be an effective evangelistic arm of the
church in helping to fill the earth with “the knowledge of the
glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.” (Habakkuk 2:14)
(5) To work passionately for the success of our
Associate Authors and the advancement of their ministries.
(6) To be faithful to God and to the truth in all
that we do; to maintain honesty, integrity and purity of doctrine,
no matter what the cost.
(7) To do all things with excellence as an act of
worship toward God—to Whom we owe our very life and breath and
for Whom we labor every day, that His Kingdom might be advanced in